Lana Machado

Lana Machado
This is me!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Studying...




I am studying and studying.. and i HAVE.. I SHOULD... I OUGHT TO STUDY MORE..


I HAVE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW , PART III to study.. i am going to make the second requirement exam.. ahhaha.. i failed one this tuesday.. hahah.. sorry , i know i am terrific..




Hey.. i miss my brother, my best friends ever :Joshua Matthew.. Daniel.. you are my cuties 4ever! don´t worry i will neve rleave you.. momma loves you..




Hey.. Oh gOSH.. AHHAHA... my messenger is not going well.. i tried and tried but it never goes.. what should i do? i spent almost 8 hours trying to download that H!@#$ll.. but.. :S nothing..


i almost scream to my computer F.I.N.E!!!!! ahhaha.. is that what you want me to do? SCREAM? GET CRAZY EH? nono no...


Now i am just trying to relax those days.. then i will get stressed about my f!#$ing computer!


People.. what´s going on in USA , right now? I dunno english anymore.. ahahha.. i dunno where´s my accent? does someone can help me to find out? lol..




People.. around here is being very noisy.. I CAN NOT STUDY.. DEFINETLY TRUE.. that´s being very weird to study here..


people loves to listen songs very loud.. i am tired of my neighbors.. they never respect each other.. :S ... there are many people around me noisyly.. i really should buy a study BALL.. ahaha


HAVE YOU SEEN IT? NO? oh me too.. but YOU AMERICANS SHOULD INVENT... ahahha.. i guess you would get much money with this invention.. so GET UP AND MAKE UP ONE.. hahah


i promisse you.. being frank.. i would buy one.. !




friends..


i have to go now.. i am going to continue my studies...


WISH ME GOOD LUCKY..


GOD BLESS YOU..


SOON I WILL BE BACK..


TAKE CARE EH..








ohh p.s: i am feeling like this little nerd boy.. studying like crazy.. lol.. ahahah.. i just found his pic .. Oh i thought it was fun.. ahah


the second one is a kind of study ball..( I FOUND SOMETHING SIMILAR the one i was talking about ).. but this study ball is not to protect you from the noisy .. This one is more real.. rofl.. it
make you steady .. close.. locked while you study.. hahaha.. FANTASTIC.. hahah
take one for you people...! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pessoas.. vamos comentar.. mostre me a participação de vocês. Vamos dividir experiências,idéias,opiniões...
Beijosss..